Liberty Christian Academy is dedicated to attracting and retaining outstanding employees to fulfill its mission to honor God by developing academic abilities and broadening educational experiences while deepening Christian faith.
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Elementary Teacher (Grades 1st – 4th)
- High School Math Teacher (Grades 9th-12th)
- Middle School Science Teacher (Grades 6th-8th)
- No Positions available at this time
(please complete the coaching application below)
- Varsity Girls Assistant Basketball Coach
- Middle School Soccer Coach
- JV Boys Basketball Coach
- Varsity Head Bowling Coach
- Middle School Girls Basketball Coach
- Substitute Teachers – If you are interested in being a Substitute Teacher, please complete the application below and write “Substitute Teacher” at the top before mailing.
Please mail completed applications and resumes to:
Liberty Christian Academy
10447 Refugee Road
Pataskala, OH 43062
Liberty Christian Academy recruits and admits students of any race, color, gender or ethnic origin to all its rights, privileges, programs and activities. In addition, the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender or activities. Furthermore, the school is not intended to be an alternative to court or administrative agency ordered, or public school district initiated desegregation. Liberty Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender or ethnic origin the hiring of its certified or non-certified personnel.