Liberty Christian Academy is dedicated to attracting and retaining outstanding employees to fulfill its mission to honor God by developing academic abilities and broadening educational experiences while deepening Christian faith.
- Preschool Teacher – Full-time
- Lower Elementary Teacher – Full -time
- High School Science Teacher – Full-time
Substitute Teachers and Support Positions
- Substitute Teachers – If you are interested in being a Substitute Teacher, please complete the application below and write “Substitute Teacher” at the top before mailing.
- Preschool Extended Care Workers – Part time 3:30pm – 6:00 pm
- Elementary Extended Care Workers – Part time 3:30pm – 6:00 pm
(please complete the coaching application below)
- Coach – Girls Middle School Basketball
- Assistant Coach – Girls Middle School Basketball
- Assistant Coach – Girls High School Basketball
- Assistant Coach – Middle School Soccer
- Assistant Coach – Boys Middle School Basketball
Please mail completed applications and resumes to:
Liberty Christian Academy
10447 Refugee Road
Pataskala, OH 43062
LCA Nondiscriminatory Statement
Employment at Liberty Christian Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, sex (gender), national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. Liberty Christian Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to discriminate on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with Liberty Christian Academy’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s
declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.