- 1982 – A group of Christians from Columbus, Ohio, headed by David and LaVonne McIlrath, gathered and agreed to the need of an independent non-denominational Christian school in the city.
- 1983 -A vacated building in Columbus was leased and the doors were opened with 135 students.
- 1987 – First graduating class of Liberty Christian Academy
- 2000 – Growth in the Pataskala area necessitated the lease of additional space from two area churches. That fall 50 students, preschool through 8th grade, attended the new additional campuses.
- 2007 – LCA realized that with the continued growth we needed our own facility.
- 2008 – Construction was completed at our current location in Pataskala, Ohio. It opened with 200 students in preschool – 10th grade.
- 2010 – Original Liberty Christian Academy campus in Columbus closed.
- 2010 – 1st graduating class of Liberty Christian Academy in Pataskala.
- 2014 – Construction begins on a new addition.
- 2015 – Dedication of the Liberty Christian Academy Sports and Activities Complex.
- 2019 – Grand opening of new preschool at 758 Corylus Drive on Sept. 20, 2019.
Today Liberty Christian Academy serves over 450 preschool through 12th grade students.
Amanda Cecil, Head of School
Melisha Stiffler, Elementary Principal
Melanie Gilliland, Middle School Principal
Kimberly Kussmaul, High School Principal
Liberty Christian Academy (LCA) is located east of Columbus in Pataskala, Ohio, a growing business and residential community.
|Location||Grades K-12 (Main Campus): 10447 Refugee Rd, Pataskala, Ohio 43062
Preschool : 758 Corylus Drive, Pataskala, OH 43062
|Phone/Fax||Phone: 740-964-2211 Fax: 740-964-2311|
|School Hours||8:30 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Accreditation/License||Chartered through the Ohio Department of Education.
Preschool is licensed by the Ohio Department of Education Division of Early Childhood Education.
|Faculty||All educators are degreed and are certified or licensed by the Ohio Department of Education.|
|School Colors||Maroon and Gold|
|School Verse||“But those that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run,and not be weary;and they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31|
|Athletics||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Golf, Cross Country, Track and Field|
|Additional Programs||Extended care available before and after school, daily hot lunch options.
Bussing provided by many area districts.