High School Guidance
As students journey through high school and begin to plan for their future, we offer guidance services to blend practical advice with a faith-based perspective.
I am Cheriylynne Gohn and I am the LCA Director of Guidance and Counseling Services. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies from Zion Bible College and a Master’s degree in Counseling from AGTS, Evangel University.
I guide students through their high school graduation requirements and assist students in discovering their passions while exploring potential career paths. Students face many decisions as they work toward completing their high school education. I am here to prayerfully guide them toward choices that align with their unique calling. From navigating college credit plus and the college planning and application process to college entrance testing, scholarships, college fairs, and making college campus visits, I am a resource for you and your student.
If I can serve your child or your family, please contact me at 740-282-2816 or email@example.com.
Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25: 4-5
Guidance News and Announcements
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Annual Fall Information Meeting: TBD
- College Credit Plus – Annual Fall Meeting: TBD
- FAFSA Application has been delayed due to federal changes
- Applications should open in December 2023 – More information to come
- PSAT – Sophomores and Juniors: October 16, 2023
- ACT – Juniors: February 27, 2024 (Make Up date is March 12, 2024)
- IOWA – K-11: April 22-26, 2024
Upcoming College Fairs
- Grove City Christian School, September 19, 2023 from 9am-11:30am
|Request Forms||High School Graduation Forms|
|Final Transcript Request Form
This form is for graduating seniors to use to request the final transcript be sent to a college, university, or other program.
|Graduation Seal Form – Student Engagement|
|Work Permit Application||Graduation Seal Form – Community Service|
|Work Permit – Physician’s Certificate
Only needed for minors who are required to take a physical for employment purposes.
|Graduation Seal Form – Fine and Performing Arts|
|Physical Education Waiver Form|